CMG Granulators was established in 1979 in Budrio, Italy. The company designs and produces solutions for the recycling industry, represented by granulators, shredders, integral feed conveyors, regrind evacuation and conveying systems and powder separation executions.
Quality, innovation and attention to the needs of the customer have always been the guidelines for CMG, that today offers one of the largest and most comprehensive product ranges to cover post-consumer and post-industrial recycling applications for all plastics processing sectors.
With over 30,000 units installed at customers in Europe, America, Middle East and Asia, CMG holds a leadership position in the world.
CMG Granulators serves the worldwide plastics processing industry with solutions having attributes of competitivity and efficiency, and several of the many plastics processing machine suppliers have established collaborations with CMG for the development of personalized granulation and in-line recovery solutions.
CMG Granulators operates in the plastics industry through six Application Sectors:
- Thermoforming – continuous and single-station applications
- Extrusion – sheet, film, pipes, profiles
- Blow molding – packaging, tanks, connections
- Injection molding – bumpers, dashboards, lighting, manifolds, PET preforms, PVC couplers, electric components, boxes, bins
- Recycling – in-house and post-consumer, with the exclusive U&G design (disposable knives)
- Cables – recycling and grinding systems for cables